OMPL is developed and maintained by the Physical and Biological Computing Group at Rice University, led by Dr. Lydia Kavraki. The development is coordinated by Dr. Mark Moll, Dr. Lydia Kavraki (Rice) and Dr. Ioan Șucan (Willow Garage, formerly Rice). Many others have contributed to OMPL as well, as can be seen below.
- Dave Coleman, Nikolaus Correll's group, University of Colorado Boulder
- Alejandro Perez, Seth Teller's Robotics, Vision, and Sensor Networks Group, MIT
- Sertac Karaman, Emilio Frazzoli's Aerospace Robotics and Embedded Systems Laboratory, MIT
- James Marble, Kostas Bekris' Physics-aware Research for Autonomous Computational SYStems group, University of Nevada, Reno
- Jennifer Barry, Leslie Pack Kaelbling and Tomás Lozano-Pérez's Learning in Intelligent Systems Group, MIT
- Elizabeth Fudge, Rice University
- Sachin Chitta, Willow Garage
- Gil Jones, Willow Garage
Click here for a detailed description of the third-party contributions.