OMPL is developed and maintained by the Physical and Biological Computing Group at Rice University, led by Dr. Lydia Kavraki. The development is coordinated by Dr. Mark Moll, Dr. Lydia Kavraki (Rice) and Dr. Ioan Șucan (Google[X], formerly Rice). Many others have contributed to OMPL as well, as can be seen below.
- Matt Maly, Rice University (now at Google)
- Oren Salzman, Dan Halperin's Computational Geometry Lab, Tel Aviv University
- Dave Coleman, Nikolaus Correll's group, University of Colorado Boulder
- Andrew Dobson, Kostas Bekris' Physics-aware Research for Autonomous Computational SYStems group, Rutgers University
- James Marble, Kostas Bekris' Physics-aware Research for Autonomous Computational SYStems group, University of Nevada, Reno
- Bryant Gipson, Rice University (now at Google)
- Alejandro Perez, Seth Teller's Robotics, Vision, and Sensor Networks Group, MIT
- Sertac Karaman, Emilio Frazzoli's Aerospace Robotics and Embedded Systems Laboratory, MIT
- Jennifer Barry, Leslie Pack Kaelbling and Tomás Lozano-Pérez's Learning in Intelligent Systems Group, MIT (now)
- Elizabeth Fudge, Rice University
- Jonathan Sobieski, Rice University
- Beck Chen, Rice University
- Sachin Chitta, Willow Garage
- Gil Jones, Willow Garage
Click here for a detailed description of the third-party contributions.