This set of state spaces is included in OMPL:
- Rn (ompl::base::RealVectorStateSpace),
- SO(2) (rotation in the plane, ompl::base::SO2StateSpace),
- SO(3) (rotation in 3D, ompl::base::SO3StateSpace),
- SE(2) (rotation and translation in the plane, ompl::base::SE2StateSpace),
- SE(3) (rotation and translation in 3D, ompl::base::SE3StateSpace),
- Time (representation of time, ompl::base::TimeStateSpace),
- Discrete (representation of discrete states, ompl::base::DiscreteStateSpace),
- Dubins (representation of a Dubins car's state space, ompl::base::DubinsStateSpace),
- ReedsShepp (representation of a Reeds-Shepp car's state space, ompl::base::ReedsSheppStateSpace) and
- OpenDE (representation of OpenDE states, if the Open Dynamics Engine library is available, ompl::control::OpenDEStateSpace).
In addition, the ompl::base::CompoundStateSpace allows users to create arbitrarily complex state spaces out of simpler state spaces.
This set of control spaces is included in OMPL: